Aging cannot be prevented completely because it is very essential to our growth but it can be kept under control if some measures are taken into consideration. We say people are aged mostly when we look on their faces or some of the physical changes of the body. One can be mistaken to be very old when he/she is in is early thirty’s depending on the life style that he/she lives. These life style that differentiates our ages physically are in terms of the kind of food that we eat, the kind of job that we do, our capability of managing the stress and if in any case one smokes.
WAYS TO KEEP AGING UNDER CONTROL
• Avoid cigarette smoke; Most of the people do smoke as a way of passing their leisure time, due to peer pressure in order to fit in a certain group or as a way of realizing their stress. Its effects are long term whereby one can take it for ten years without any noticeable effects but after that you realize that it leads to premature aging of skin therefore having wrinkles on your face and around the mouth. The smoke also leads to stained teeth and fingers, where you find a very young person having brown teeth like an old man and in that case we tend to say that he is old, so the best thing is to avoid this smoke to keep our age.
• Balanced diet; Healthy eating is very essential it keeps our body fit. Eating balanced diet means that the meal taken has all the nutrients needed in the body, especially vitamins, carbohydrates and proteins. This makes the body to grow in the right manner and keeps the age of a person. Incase a person doesn’t know the correct diet or the balanced diet it is advisable to visit nutrionist.
• Working conditions;some people work in very harsh conditions like in very hot areas not realizing that sun rays damages our skin. We should respect the power of sun and do what we can to avoid it, because it makes us older than we should appear. When working in those areas we should apply oils with the sunscreen like Nivea which prevents the sun rays from reaching us direct. It also contains Hydra IQ which stimulates Aquaporin’s that regulate water transfer in and out of cells and makes the skin to be smoother.
• Avoid stress; Most of the people don’t know how to avoid stress they use bad approaches to succumb stress like taking alcohol, smoking and taking bhang. When people use these things they tend to look older than their age. People should get advice on how to avoid stress, eat good food, share with your friends who can help solve the issue and get guidance and counselling. Stress makes one to have wrinkles on the face.
• Physical exercise; Doing physical exercise makes one to be physically fit, enables one to be flexible and energetic. Makes one to be strong like playing football, just a walk and this makes you young.
Author’s BIO: Hi! I am Alice. I write on various topics ranging from health related articles to travel and automotive articles. Right now, I’m working on articles related to EHIC renewal.