Kitchen screens are the perfect solution for your kitchen space. They are hygienic, easy to install and last for many years. Although they are a bit expensive, their durability makes them a good choice in the long run. The backsplash is an important design element in your kitchen. It’s the perfect way to add flair to your cooking space. You may have several questions: what materials to use, what patterns to choose from, and so on. Well, we’ve got you covered.
What Is A Kitchen Backsplash
A kitchen backsplash covers the wall space between the kitchen counter and the upper cabinets. Due to the ingredients used in cooking, this small but essential area has a high chance of getting dirty with spilt liquids and grease. It could leave unsightly, stubborn marks that won’t go away easily. For this reason, you need to cover the area with a material that is easy to clean and also looks good. The best part is that you can design the kitchen background according to your needs.
Colour Preferences For Kitchen Splashbacks
Choosing the right colour for your kitchen splashback is key to getting the perfect combination. You can either decide to match it with your interior or opt for a contrasting look. Due to the balance of the variety, the final choice of colour is completely personal. However, there are several factors to consider: coordinating with your surroundings, communicating kitchen splashback colours with your contractors, and finally, getting in touch with your kitchen spray expert. It protects the wall area between the worktop and the kitchen counter, creates a distinctive visual element in the modular kitchen, thereby improving the appearance of the space, offers resistance to substances that are splashed on it during cooking, is durable, and can be easily cleaned and polished. Splashbacks in London provides its customers with a wide range of options to choose from and decorate the soul of their home.
Top Trends In Kitchen Backsplash Design In 2020
- Ordinary ceramic tiles in one colour or in a combination of several colours in attractive patterns.
- A backsplash made of marble or granite appears classy and opulent.
- Glass tile or block backsplash is also a great idea.
- You can also install the pattern on the wall before placing the glass plate.
- One of the hardest and most durable options is to use a granite slab.
- A backsplash with a stone slab is easy to maintain. It is resistant to damage and will give your kitchen an industrial look.
- Try a metal backsplash using materials like copper or gold. Like the ones below, they can take your kitchen style up a few notches!
- Keep your backsplash natural with a brick wall. Add a glass top to prevent stains or spills and make cleaning easier.
- The combination of materials also works wonders in the kitchen. In the kitchen below, the owner used a glass-tile combination for a quirky effect.
- A wooden backsplash is an elegant idea if you take care to seal it and maintain it regularly.
The best backsplash is one that will elevate your kitchen design and suit your needs and lifestyle. Two materials I highly recommend are laminate and glass. As with tiles, both laminate and glass tiles can be used to make a statement. Splashbacks in London has a wide range of colours, patterns, and styles to choose from to add a touch of royalty to your space along with your imagination and spice.
A person can enhance their space with ease and without any hassle with kitchen tiling ideas, you want to add flair, finish and spice to your space, you need to choose kitchen and bathroom tiles that are all durable and reduce your workload at scrubbing difficult stains.